If you’re considering upgrading your website in the next 12-18 months then you won’t want to miss this replatforming event we’re holding on 17 November. We’ve invited some of the eCommerce experts who contributed to our magazine ‘Replatforming: The Good, The Bad and The Downright UGLY‘ to join a panel to share thoughts and strategies they couldn’t put in black and white.
Speakers confirmed so far are:
- Ryan Thomas – Managing Director, Liberty
- Mike Durbridge – Director of Omni Channel at B&Q
- David Kohn – Customer & eCommerce Director at Heal’s
- Alison Conway – Interim COO, Threads Styling
- Julian Wallace- Head of Sales, Ingenico ePayments
This breakfast event is being held between 9:00 – 11:30am at Heddon Street Kitchen, London W1B 4BE.
To find out more and register, click here.