This website is operated by Greenlight Commerce Ltd (“Greenlight“, “we” or “us“), registered in England Wales under number: 03314461, with its registered office at The Varnish Works, 3 Bravingtons Walk, King’s Cross, London, N1 9AJ. At Greenlight, we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy online. Our policy explains how we will do this.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We will collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our Site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to receive marketing information from us and when you report a problem with our website. The information you give us may include your name, company name, address, job title, e-mail address and phone number.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our website, we will automatically collect the following information via cookies, server logs, and other similar technologies:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the URL, clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time), pages you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page.
Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data if we intend to share that data internally and combine it with data collected on this website. We will also have told you for what purpose we will share and combine your data. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies).
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to manage our relationship with you and process any orders for services.
- to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail) with information about services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data);
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to use data analytics to improve our website, services, marketing, customer relationships, and experiences;
- as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our website about services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we receive about you from other sources. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Any member of our group, including Greenlight Digital Ltd and FoundIt! Group Limited;
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others; and
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If Greenlight or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case we will transfer your information to the third-party buyer.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
The data that we collect from you will be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the UK, as some of our staff, contractors, partners, and third party suppliers, are located outside the UK.
Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the UK, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
- We will only transfer your personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data.
- Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts approved for use in the UK which give personal data the same protection it has in the UK,
Please contact us if you want further information on the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your personal data out of the UK.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
We will only retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements. We may retain your personal data for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect to our relationship with you.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or other requirements.
Unless you have informed us that you do not wish to receive further information about our future we may send you direct mail. If you do not wish to receive further e-mails, you will always find an ‘unsubscribe’ link at the end of all emails. Alternatively please contact us at email@example.com.
You may at any time:
- ask us not to process your information or personal details for marketing purposes.
- request access to, deletion of or correction of, your information or personal details;
- request that your personal details be transferred to another person; and
- complain to a supervisory authority.
THIRD PARTY SITES
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites may collect or share personal data about you and have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any information to these websites.
DATA PROCESSING ADDENDUM
Greenlight may process personal data on behalf of its customers during the provision of its services and such personal data shall be processed in accordance with the terms of Greenlight’s Data Processing Addendum.
During the provision of its services to clients, Greenlight may use the following sub-processors to process personal data.
Data Privacy Co-ordinator, Greenlight Commerce Ltd, The Varnish Works, 3 Bravingtons Walk, King’s Cross, London, N1 9AJ