We have talked about the ingredients needed and the outcomes that can be gained from following the growth path for each of the vectors described in the previous five chapters of this eBook but there remains one binding factor that will bring the perfect blend of ingredients together into a perfect recipe – the people required to make it all happen and the motivation they need to fully embrace the journey.
Having all the elements in place that we have covered previously means nothing if there isn’t the team ready to mobilise on the plans and actually get motoring. But, for many businesses, it can seem easier said than done.
In this final chapter we we look at how to inject the impetus into your people and business to make it all happen and ensure those growth dreams are fulﬁlled.
Key takeaways from chapter six:
- Keep your ultimate goal simple.
- Identify what success looks like to develop the roadmap you need to achieve your goal.
- Have a leader that creates other leaders to share in the journey to growth success.
- Enable your staﬀ to develop and work with you, not just for you, to deliver on your business aims.
- Experiment but with calculated risks that are supported by data.
- Use data to prove your concept and help guide ideas to fruition.