Here at Greenlight we’re extremely pleased to have been involved in bringing BHS back to the UK consumer in its reincarnation as The British Home Store – an online only entity. The defunct retailer engaged with us in July of last year to deliver a new modern, customer friendly and scalable site in time for Peak Trading.
A project of this scope usually takes at least nine months so I’m particularly proud that we delivered them an enterprise strength, future-proof and secure platform in less than eight weeks, on time and on budget.
I’m delighted that on 4th May at 2pm, I will be joined by Tony Perks, former Group CIO/CTO at The British Home Store and Paul Bidder, Sales Director EMEA North – Customer Engagement & Commerce at SAP Hybris to talk about how the retailer launched its new website, built on SAP Hybris Commerce and integrated into SAP Business ByDesign in a matter of weeks.
Topics we will be covering during the webinar include:
- BHS’s priorities for an ecommerce platform
- How a Minimum Viable Product approach and Agile Methodology are key to a fast Time To market (TTM)
- What Minimum Viable Product actually means
- The challenges and benefits of a fast TTM
- The compromises BHS had to make along the way
Hosted by Internet Retailing, if you would like to join us please register here.