GLOBAL B2B ELECTRONIC COMPONENT MANUFACTURER – SAP COMMERCE CLOUD V2 B2B BUILD
Modernising B2B eCommerce ready for scale
This leading B2B electronic component manufacturer wanted to modernise their eCommerce platform and ready for scale. Their aim was to optimise B2B buyers user journeys with a replatform from a homegrown legacy system to a cloud-based enterprise-level eCommerce solution.
Customised SAP Commerce Cloud V2 solution
- Implementation of a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) leveraging the capabilities of the SAP Commerce B2B Accelerator (including quotes, order form, organisation management).
- Developed programming for complex pricing calculation (including freight, duty, uplift and volume-based prices).
- Extension of the order model with custom rules and bespoke quote journey.
- Implementation of the Customer Ticketing module within SAP Commerce
- Design and build a specific B2B customer buying journey for large scale component purchases.
- Extend out of the box B2B eCommerce capabilities into customised features and workflow with some level of complexity.
- Integration to SAP ECC6 ERP with customised iDocs and flows
- High volume data migration through SAP Cloud Platform Integration
- Train client’s internal technical team to be able to manage the platform daily.
- Find a balance between the cost expectations and variable scope for customisation.
- Homegrown bespoke platform to SAP Commerce Cloud v2.
- Migrated to a future-ready, cloud-based platform.
- Knowledge transfer of best practice methodologies for managing and supporting the new platform.
- Better UX/UI responsive site
- Improved user journey
- Site scalability
- Delivered out of the box enterprise-level technology with customisation for specific workflow within budget.
- Enabled client’s technical team to independently manage their development operations in-house.
Access More Project Stories
More information and Tech specs
61% increase in individual online transactions
GET IN TOUCH TO FIND OUT HOW WE CAN HELP YOU DELIVER GROWTH