PROJECT | INGENICO EPAYMENTS OGONE PLATFORM
Greenlight enables accelerated deployment of Ingenico ePayments on SAP Hybris
Ingenico Group, a global leader in seamless payment solutions, provides merchants with a comprehensive and innovative range of services and solutions that eliminate payment complexity and make purchasing quick, seamless and secure for consumers, whatever the sales channel or payment method.
Ingenico contacted Greenlight Commerce, specialists in SAP Hybris, as they required an extension for their Ogone Platform that would enable payment methods (according to their services) to Authorise, Settle (Partial or Total), Authorise & Capture and allow Refunds (Partial or Total). The extension needed to be built in a manner that would allow future ease of integration, as well as allowing for the addition of new payment methods without the need for further development effort from the merchant. Importantly, the extension had to be built to SAP Hybris standards, ensuring that no additional development effort would be required to integrate into the existing SAP Hybris out-of-the-box accelerator, reducing integration effort for customers and improving time to market.
- Faster implementation of the payment mechanism (from weeks to days)
- Provide an easy to use integration mechanism that can be used on standard SAP Hybris implementations
- An extension that follows strong software engineering principles
- Certified for version 22.214.171.124
- Reduced development costs with fully working risk free payment solution.
- No need for merchants to worry about PCI compliance.
- Ships with PayPal, Credit/Debit Cards, Direct Debit (NL, DE and AT), IDeal and Gift Cards.
- More than 200 supported payment methods not listed above can be added without requiring additional development.
- Seamless fraud prevention capabilities by using Fraud Expert which has more than 90 configurable rules per payment method including IP geo-location, grey/black lists etc.
- Support for off-line payment processing on network/connectivity issues with the acquirer.
Greenlight worked closely with Ingenico to understand their Ogone platform and their best practices in enabling the service. We delivered a thorough Discovery, focusing on the main integration approach using SAP Hybris technology as a base and worked to establish a mutually suitable delivery approach that offered the greatest opportunity for success.
Greenlight took an iterative delivery approach to ensure Ingenico had early and frequent visibility of the extension throughout delivery, which facilitated early feedback and the opportunity to minimise the risk of scope creep or dissatisfaction, further into the delivery process.
At the completion of the delivery phase, Greenlight delivered an extension that:
- Facilitates its incorporation on standard SAP Hybris projects.
- Offers a flexible solution that provides the mechanism for merchants to define their Authorisation-Capture strategy and implement their own process for refunds and cancellations.
- Has been implemented with developers in mind, to ensure any future SI has the flexibility to use the extension services to fulfil their customers’ needs.
Once the extension was completed and signed off by Ingenico, Greenlight delivered the extension to SAP Hybris, and working as the intermediary between SAP Hybris and Ingenico, ensured the extension was successfully certified and listed on the Hybris Extend Marketplace.
- Platform education
- Technical delivery and system integration
- Project delivery and live support