Project | Thomas Pink
How Greenlight designed Thomas Pink’s hybris omni-channel offering
Thomas Pink is a luxury clothing retailer specialising in fine quality fitted shirts. In their stores they offer a personal experience to their customers offering them advice and measurements on fittings as well as providing alterations and personalised services such as made to order and monograms. They understand that their key customer base requires high quality garments, but have little time to shop so they provide services for collection and delivery across their store network, including pressing services and ship from store to home.
Thomas Pink needed to replicate their in-store offering across all their customer touch-points and required a platform to support this as well as their digital growth plans into new territories. They wanted to overcome the challenges of their existing platform by having a lot more merchandising control over their content and product details.
Objectives & Strategy
- Design a central platform to support international territories for content, product offerings and currency
- Create the process flows to manage a range of different customer interactions such as delivery to store, buy at store and deliver to home and online returns and exchanges
- Suggest the high level architecture of the entire solution including the internal system interfaces and 3rd party services such as payments, e-vouchers, product recommendations and US tax calculations
- Specified all customisations required to ensure the mutli-service and multi-channel experience is delivered by internal teams and systems such as call centre and in-store point of sale
- Integration to over 20 different merchandising and back- office systems to improve sales and site operations respectively
- Publish a full Functional Specification of the entire customer journey and the relevant order process flows and system touch-points
Greenlight conducted an in-depth consulting programme to assist in gathering requirements and designing the appropriate solution on hybris. Workshops were conducted with the client, in order to ensure that we understood the issues currently being faced and what the keys goals of the business were over the next year and then to the next 3 to 5 years. Greenlight delivered and end-to-end functional design based on the hybris platform that included all relevant commerce features, channel touch-points and back-end integrations so their off-shore partner could deliver the project.
Greenlight’s dedicated development team delivered a truly world class online retail platform, including the most technically advanced eCommerce website in our sector.Justin Petszaft
Managing Director, Master of Malt
Greenlight Commerce were totally professional and dedicated to our project timescale. I would describe their performance as exceptional.Tony Perks
Group CIO & CTO, The British Home Store
The recent trading results show our focus on improving the Maplin product and service proposition through an enhanced web and mobile customer experience is paying off. We now have a core platform upon which we will build our future omni-channel systems to deliver an outstanding customer experience.Neil McGowan
Greenlight Digital’s team understood the many different components needed to deliver our vision and their focus on digital growth made them a natural choice for this project.Ryan Thomas
Multi-Channel Director, Liberty
We chose Greenlight Commerce for their understanding of what we were trying to achieve in our market, coupled with their knowledge of what is required to launch a Demandware platform within a tight timeframe and to budget.Georgina Stoaling
Director of Ecommerce, Furniture Village
Build in Progress
- Watch this space